Listen to this post

Within 60 days of an order, every dissatisfied litigant has a right to file an appeal with the Court of Appeals. What are the odds the decision will be turned over?

Jason Brown answers your questions in this Appeals 101 vlog:

Click on this link to watch Jason Brown’s video blog

Call our office for confidential consultation today: (763) 783-5146.